- Our contributes in development of Business zones and Free Zones are physical and financial appreciable in many local communities in Croatia.
- Director of our company and his associates started to work on port of Rijeka free zone concession from 1992. As the result of his work on Investment and development projects in Rijeka Mr Miran Cofek was nominated as the Assistant Minister in Ministry of economy in Zagreb on July 1996. He established state authority responsible for development of Free Zones in Croatia and he designed existing Law on Free Zones in Croatia. During his job Croatian government established 5 Free Zones according to the Law on free zones: Port of Rijeka Free Zone, Free Zone Zagreb, Free Zone Osijek, Free Zone Krapina and Free Zone Kukuljanovo near Rijeka.Total investment in Croatian Free Zones is 269.000.000 Euro till now, and 7.620 employees are working in Free Zones now. We did also a lot of work on investment in other Business, Industrial and Touristic zones in Croatia.
Top consulting services of the exellent Croatian counsellors, managers, economists and engineers for Business zones from year 1992. :
- Economic, legal and constructing consulting
- Feasibility studies, business plans
- Building designs for Croatian allowances for construction works of Business zone projects
according to the tender of Ministry of economy for financing zone's infrastructure according to the tender of Ministry of economy for financing zone's infrastructure